I like a nice French Dip.. I love those things
There are so many but today I had a new one which was pretty darn good . Had it at a place called Goobers in Mt Airy NC ( one of my fav laid back restaurants ). The Cuban - Roasted shredded pork , ham , salami , provolone cheese , swiss cheese w/ a mango vinaigrette and pickle relish on a toasted baguette .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I like a nice French Dip.. I love those things
Im happy with a BLT
GO VOLS
I guess a corn beef Reuben is one of my favs to. Just fixed me a killer one on jewish rye.
GO VOLS
Can't go wrong with an Arby's roast beef.
![]()
Officially retired
Those beef and cheddars are mouth watering to think about.
Turkey and mayo is what I usually eat.
Crazy Ed's Truck Stop on I-75 in Niota, Tn. makes the best roast beaf sandwich I have ever eaten. And I have eaten a few. Thank goodness I will be there Tuesday afternoon.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Peanut Butter and Jelly..preferably strawberry or blackberry...sandwiches.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't go wrong with an Arby's roast beef.
</div></div>
+1
Bookmarks